Thursday, August 27, 2009

First week of school...

So the first week of this semester is coming to an end and I have to admit it hasn't been all that bad. I'm taking 21 hours (the first time for that) and even though I spent close to seven hours doing homework yesterday alone, the week hasn't been as bad as I expected. I'm so relieved that there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel and I can see a graduation date! If everything goes as planned it will be August 2010 and I can't wait! Even though I'm a little burnt out on school I am going to apply to LSUS's graduate MBA program for next fall. It wouldn't hurt on my resume when I get out into the professional world. =)

Recently, I've gone from working 4-5 days a week to just Sundays. It's weird, but I can definitely see that I need all of that extra time to work on my school assignments! I'm so glad to have the opportunity to only work once a week (thanks J). After a few years of changing schools, changing my major, and just being unmotivated I am definitely the opposite of that now! I've been planning out my spring and summer semesters to a T and even the graduate classes that I haven't applied to yet. My boyfriend even said I was a little obsessed! Hopefully everything works out the way I have planned.

Well, my dog Snuggles (Bichon Frise) is taking a nap next to me and I think I'm going to do the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment