Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November already!

This week has been very hectic so far, and won't be any better until Saturday! It just seems like every time I finish one thing, another thing is looming. At least there's only 5 weeks left in this semester (I can't wait)! The weather has been amazing this week, and I am glad that the rain seems to be over (for now).


My Marie Antoinette costume was a big hit at the Halloween party; I had a lot of fun! The wig actually stayed on very well, considering how tall it was (I was a bit worried it would fall off!). A couple of my girlfriends came over and helped me bake some festive treats (ALL day!!). Here are a few pictures from the night:



I'm about to eat dinner and finish up on some other assignments...I hope everyone has a great week! 




 

4 comments:

  1. Cool costume! You look like you had a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing pictures with us. And now that you mention it, I didn't realize it's just 5 more weeks. I can't wait either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel. It seems the same way to me. Every week I think if I can just make it throught this week it will be easier. And then the next week is just as hard or harder. But like you said...we only have 5 more weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for a break either. My life is too busy right now. Good luck with the home stretch.

    ReplyDelete