Friday, September 18, 2009

looking forward to a fun weekend!

I'm enjoying this rainy Friday so far, mostly because I know that I can be lazy today. I did hours and hours of homework yesterday to get a day ahead so I don't have anything due today which is sooo nice. Besides relaxing, my mom and I are going to our weekly lunch and movie. We're seeing Love Happens, which is a chick flick but I'm a chick and love that kind of stuff!

Tomorrow is a busy day for me. I have to wake up early (on a Saturday!) but it's for a good cause. I'm doing the Race for the Cure with two of my best friends and Snuggles is coming too. We did it last year and it was a lot of fun. Afterward, we went to IHOP for a celebratory meal which was very tasty after walking/jogging a 5k!

And tomorrow night is BRITNEY SPEARS! I don't care what anyone thinks, because I am soooo excited (like pre-teen excited)! Two of my great friends and I  are going to eat (and drink) before the concert and then we get to go to our floor seats which is really cool! I went to her concert the last time she came here (I was 16) and sat on the second balcony. It was a lot of fun, but I'm thinking that being so close tomorrow will make it even more fun. I can't wait.

I'll post a couple of pictures from the weekend on Sunday or Monday so look out for those. Hope everyone has a great weekend also!


P.S. GEAUX TIGERS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Christie!
    I hope you had a good time at the concert.I'm not a big fan,but I understand your excitement.I'm looking forward to the Jamie Fox concert myself.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete