Monday, September 14, 2009

mondays aren't so bad (this semster at least!)



Well, we certainly got rained on at the LSU game but still had fun and were relieved that the Tigers won! We're gonna need to practice a little more before we get to the big teams like Florida and Alabama though! Geaux Tigers!
Even though I'm taking 21 hours, I only have to go to class on Tuesdays and Thursdays plus my online courses. It's hectic on the "T" days, but nice for MWF. Today I went to the Rotaract meeting and it sounds pretty interesting and worthwhile. I'm excited to be a part of that. I then came home and made cupcakes for my friend's birthday and went to lunch with her. We had a lot of fun and some delicious food.
Now I'm in the middle of homework and have to study for a Business Statistics test...oh, so much fun!
Until next time...Christie

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are going to get involved in the Rotoract club. It is a very good organization! I am an officer of the club and have been a member for the past 2 1/2 years. I love every minute of it. I was glad to see so many people at the meeting on Monday. If we have that many people involved we will be able to do some amazing things. At the next meeting you will have to catch me so we can officially meet. Oh and do be sure to do that statistics homework!! It really won't be fun if you don't keep up in that class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christie,

    I'm taking Statistics also and it is kicking my behind! LOL We're having our first test Tuesday on the first 3 chapters so I am spending this entire weekend basically reteaching myself what I should have learned in class. It's not easy, but it's possible. But tomorrow, I am going to relax. I am so happy that I only have classes Monday-Thursday. Having Friday's off are the BEST part of my schedule. Good Luck on your test!

    -Kourtney Washington

    PS- I can't wait to read your rough draft. I'll do that this weekend also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey y'all -

    Yeah, I definitely keep up on my stats homework! We had our first test in there this past Tuesday, and I did alright. Not as well as I wanted, but now I know what to expect on the tests at least. Good luck on your test Kourtney!
    And Landon -
    I think I'm going to try and make it to the Rescue Mission to serve next week!

    ReplyDelete