Friday, September 11, 2009

looks like rain...

It looks like it's going to rain any moment now...I just hope it doesn't rain in Baton Rouge this weekend, because I'll be watching LSU beat Vanderbilt! My mom and I went and saw the new Sandra Bullock movie, "All About Steve" today and it was pretty cute and had a lot of funny moments. We always go in with low expectations so we don't get disappointed. It usually works out pretty well for us!
I can't believe it's been 8 years since September 11. I still remember where I was at that moment and know I will forever. I am very thankful for all of the men and women who risk their lives for our great country and am very proud to be an American!
I hope that everyone has a great weekend! =)

3 comments:

  1. I really can't beleive that it has been 8 years since 911 either. I can still remember so vividly all the events. So many men and women giving their lives to save others. I think that to lay down your live for someone is the most profound way to say you love them. We sure are blessed to live in America.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that it has been that long since 911. I can remember waking up that morning and the first thing I saw on tv was when the second plane crashed into the towers of the World Trade Center. It was such a sad day. Everyone who was able to help out in one way or another are truly blessings from God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was talking to my daughter on the phone; she was waiting to board a plane to Seattle. She didn't, of course, since all planes were grounded that day.

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete