Monday, September 21, 2009

the weekend...

My weekend was a lot of fun! The Race for the Cure went well on Saturday morning, and I only had to carry Snuggles about half a mile (so he wouldn't get stepped on). It always feels good to do something for a good cause.

The Britney Spears concert on Saturday night was an absolute blast! My friends and I had floor tickets, and since it was standing only, we got to the CenturyTel Center three hours early. I'm sooo glad that we did, because we ended up standing in the front row! Whether you like Britney or not, you have to admit that she puts on a great show. Here are a couple of pictures that we took at the concert (and we were so close they aren't even zoomed!).



 

5 comments:

  1. no way! i was at the race for the cure and the brittney's concert also. and i agree, the show was rather spectacular! You got some great pictures being so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christie,

    Great Pictures! And I'm glad to hear you had a great time. There's nothing worse than being excited about something only to be disappointed when you get there. Even though I may not be a huge Britney fan, I do like that she never forgets where she came from, and always shows love for Louisiana. I'm glad she's better and that her fans are getting a chance to see her on tour.

    -Kourtney Washington

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you did have some pretty good seats! I didn't go to the concert but pretty much everyone I talked to that went said it was great. My friend actually got to get up on the stage and Britney was like dancing all around him. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a blast!
    Landon- That's funny that guy is your friend. He was in the same section as we were, and was probably 5 feet from us when they took him on stage (before he went to the middle). I got a great picture of him if you want me to email it to you to give to him.

    ReplyDelete