Tuesday, October 13, 2009

FALL BREAK!!!

Rain, rain, go away...it is pouring right now and I'm just waiting for my satellite to go out. It never fails! My yard is already a swamp, and now it's going to be a lake. Oh, well.

I took three midterms today, and I know I did great on one, but the other two were pretty tough. Hopefully, I'm just being a little too hard on myself and really made As on all three (yeah, right)! I was exhausted after the tests (all in a row) and was dreading my fourth class of the day. Luckily, my last class was canceled and my fall break got a little bit of a head start. =) I'm looking forward to relaxing (with my dogs), reading John Grisham books (love him!), baking treats (my specialty), and watching a couple of movies (with my boyfriend). 

There goes the satellite. Better light some candles and grab my book before the electricity goes too. I hope everyone has a great fall break and weekend! 



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting early (so that I can comment early!). It feels like it's been raining forever, but I find it nice, when I'm indoors. I love the sound of rain and light thunder (though I haven't heard much thunder today). I just took my stats midterm today, and I think I did good on it (I hope!). I hope your electricity doesn't go out, and I also hope you have a great fall break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole day has just felt gloomy to me. I hate when it rains, because I get so lazy. Plus, I hate going out in the rain.
    HaHa, I know what you mean about the satellite; it happens all the time at my mom's house.
    I'm looking forward to fall break, just so I can catch a breather, but it doesn't help that I have 3 tests when I come back. :(

    Nivine A. Eng226

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Christie,

    I love rainy weather, but I've had enough. I couldn't even make it to school Monday because of the rain. You're lucky to have had your finals before the break, all of my finals are after the break, so that means this will be a "working vacation" for me. But that's ok. A break is a break!

    Sorry to hear about your satellite, hopefully the outage won't last too long. Have a GREAT vacay! And thanks for all of the nice comments you post on my essays. I think we have a great WIKI group!

    -Kourtney

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate satellite sometimes also...when the wind blows or a couple drops of rain fall it goes out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well now the rain has gone away and the weather is absolutly beautiful. And we are on spring break! I hope all of your midterms went well. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photo! Enjoy your time off and your book, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete